Tuesday 29 December 2009

Top Posts of 2009

All,

These were the top posts of 2009.

  1. Randy Gage - 37 Secrets About Prosperity
  2. Lloyd Glauberman's Money, Wealth and Prosperity
  3. Anthony Robbins - Creating Lasting Change
  4. The Quantum Cookbook
  5. Wendi Friesen - Financial Abundance
  6. Photoreading - The Journey so far
  7. Wendi Frisen - Ultimate Confidence
  8. Joe Vitale - Clearing Audio
  9. Joe Vitale - The Advanced Clearing Audio
  10. Ross Jeffries - Unstoppable Confidence
Well the first thing that surprised me was one of my posts that is in this years top 10, I wrote back in 2007.

Whilst I enjoyed all of these. The recordings that I seem to have listened to the most do not even appear in this list. In no particular order

  1. George S. Clason - The Richest Man in Babylon
  2. Mark Fisher - The Instant Millionaire
  3. David Cameron Gikandi - A Happy Pocket Full of Money
So as 2009, I say thank you and good bye. Roll on 2010. It is going to be massive.

There is Gold Dust in the air

Happy Days

A

No comments: