Monday 28 December 2009

Hypnosis Marketing Success - http://www.hypnosismarketingsuccess.com/

All,

Well after many, many, months. In fact far many more than I thought. My latest project is now live


This is a collection of interviews with many renowned hypnotists across the globe. I can't thank them enough for their time effort and energy. I've also added various ebooks that I have written to help fellow hypnotists marketing their business successfully in this ever changing business world.

I've learnt a huge amount from doing this project. The biggest perhaps being keep going and things change.

There were many times when I could have not continued and stopped, yet I made a commitment to myself and others to get this finished. I've been though so many personal, business and Internet challenges when doing this all.

Coming out the other side, it has been a massive and now very pleasurable learning curve. My business is no longer a one man band. I've assembled a great team to help me in future projects.

Check it out, I'd love your feedback!



Happy Travels

A

No comments: