Saturday 7 February 2009

Review - Wendi Friesen - Financial Abundance

Today I'm starting to review some products that I have that form part of the Wendi.com Hypnosis Empire.

I'll start with a topic that everybody is thinking about at the moment Money . or better said Financial Abundance.

I'll say this, I have listened to this the past few years. Each time I do, I end up attracting, finding, manifesting, call it what you will.. more money. Be it a raise, interest from my bank accounts or cheques in the post. For me there is a direct correlation between listening to this CD set and attracting more money, each and every time.

I'm about to listen to it again, for this years refresher. I'm wondering how far can I truly go this year?

I've the CD set and work book, yet there is also a DVD too of the equivalent seminar. I've not seen this yet. I'm sure I will, since I like to view this sort of information and material in as many formats as possible.

So what do you get?

With the CD set you'll get 4 CDs and a small 28 page booklet. The CD sound quality is pretty good. The packaging is certainly one of the more professional, that I've seen from an Internet seller. In addition, you'll get a heap of paper mailing detailing her other products.

It is worth signing up for her mailing list, if nothing else for the sales she has throughout the year. As a side note she was the only seller I know of that used the Olympics Opening Ceremony in 2008 to her advantage and as a sales pitch...you would think the other 'Internet sellers', would use any special day, it appears not!

My booklet is so well used and turned that it has tea and coffee stains on it. You work through the CDs and booklet over two weeks or longer. Wendi details a plan for you to follow. No listening is over 30 minutes.

The booklet itself is quite basic. It is filled with quotes and thought provoking questions and a goal setting section. There is some pre work you must do before you listen to certain tracks. Don't worry, it doesn't take that long.

The CDs and hypnosis sessions are the real meat.

There are several sessions , including parts therapy, which if you've never done it before can be really powerful. After all if you don't have what you want, a 'part' of you is holding you back. You'll get to do some time lining, meet a wise sage, change your beliefs and be taken through a process to bring things towards you from your future. The wall induction is normally quite powerful for me.

The success of these sessions depends on you as the listener. How thoroughly and truthfully do you answer the questions and how relaxed are you? Are you analytically by nature or can you just lie there and go with the flow?

Most of the techniques are quite normal and pretty average, not much 'double induction'. Yet, Wendi has a great voice and tonality. that you can quite easily move along with. I'd recommend you go over some of the sessions several times, to get the fullest effect. There is background noise, music and sounds on the tracks. This itself acts as an anchor. i.e. you'll be drawn into a relaxed state just by listening to the music. Certainly if over time you listen to much of Wendi's material as I have, you can't help but relax and go further into a trance state.

If you want something slightly different and with less structure or just a good yarn, check out Lloyd Glauberman review.

Even with that said, it is a powerful set to follow and complete. I continually have success with it. If you're new to hypnosis, this type of program and structure will suit you very well and set you on your way to Financial Abundance. It is what I think you would expect from a hypnosis session.

A big well done and thanks must be given to WendiSupport, they seems to be able to answer most questions or find somebody who can pretty quickly. A great product and 'personality' can be let down by a shabby support team.

Happy Travels

A

No comments: