Tuesday 6 January 2009

Review - Joe Vitale - The Clearing Audio

All,

This idea is very simple.

Listen to several tracks and by listening to the tracks and absorbing the spoken and 'subliminal messages' you naturally, quickly and easily let go, clear or release your stuff!

Happy Days.

I don't know if because of listening I let go of lots of stuff. I'm doing lots of things to let go and clear my own things and negative thoughts and emotions at the moment. I can't say because of listening to just these recordings X happened.

I can say however that as recommended you need to listen to the words and messages for at least a month. I think because other things i.e. negative emotions, limiting decisions and words come up as you listen to the tracks and just go about your daily life.

The recordings are about 20 minutes in length. So you can easily listen to them each day. I would often listen to The Clearing Audio as I walked my dog. Or traveled to and from my old office. I now just play them as background noise. They can be repeating for hours at a time. I've dumped the television!

I feel the tracks have been effective when I'm reading a book and I begin questioning the material and the author's motives or intent.

The real magic happens when you just have The Clearing Audio on in the background and the tracks become part of your everyday listening. You forget that they are playing. The music is pleasing to the ear and quite catchy.

There is one track that is just the music. I don't bother with this track much. I'd much rather release and attract what I want into my life. There is a track that has subliminal messages on it. The words of the messages are the same as the audible word track. Also if you listen carefully, you can often hear the end of words i.e. Ssss. So the subliminals are audible...just. There goes your fear of subliminal messages!

I often played the tracks as I slept at night. Does it work? I don't know, yet in one of my dreams recently I caught myself saying, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank You and I love you. These phrases are repeated often on the tracks

I've heard, watched and read much of the material by Joe in the last 6 months. Changes are happening, thanks to listening to many of his recordings. Quite often I'll be listening to my own internal self talk and I'll be repeating. I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank You and I love you. These are words and phrases on this recording. I didn't really grasp the simplicity of the phrases, yet. As my own internal self talk. It certainly beats the berating I use to give my self.

The real aha moment came for me when I swapped over and started listening to The Advanced Clearing Audio. All I'll say is, The Advanced Clearing Audio brings up stuff about your identity. i.e. Your - I am X statements. i.e. I am a husband, I am successfully, I am a coach. - No matter what you think you are, you are more than that!

I would say certainly this is a worthy addition to your success library. I don't know if you'll see results immediately (that is my belief). Yet, have it playing in the background when just doing stuff. The real magic happens I think. You forget it is there, yet you know it is still playing. Without realising you absorb the words and messages.

I'll write up more about The Advanced Clearing Audio in one month. I've recently seen Joe has released The Clearing For Money Audio too. Can't wait to get a copy of that one too!

Happy Travels

A

No comments: