Tuesday 20 January 2009

Review - Lloyd Glauberman - Money, Wealth and Prosperity

All,

I've started to reviews things I've listened and worked through in the past. Both those that I've enjoyed and those I've not enjoyed. Some items I think have helped me, some I've listened to and thought well that was nice, but it just didn't do anything for me.

Today, I'm reviewing Lloyd Glauberman's Money, Wealth and Prosperity program.



I can't remember how I ended up finding out about Lloyd or his work. I've been listening to the following for just under a month. Following the advice given and reading posts on the HPPforum, I've listened to the recording certainly the first 2 or 3 weeks every day. Normally first thing in the morning. I've also listened to it during my lunch hour or on the way home from the city on the train. I've also listened to it before I fall asleep. I'm not sure when is the best time to listen to this or other recordings. It is just like any recording, listen to it often to begin with and then regularly, until you get what you want.

This recording is 6 tracks in lenght. Each recording is about 25 minutes in lenght. It uses his HPP technology.

Boiled down, that is double induction, deep relaxation, embedded messages all woven witinh a story that is spread out of each of the tracks. Yet each track is a complete story within its self.

If you listen to many hypnosis recordings double inductions aren't anything new. I do like the way no matter which voice you listen to, I've been able to detect a slight pause, before a positive message, embedded command is delivered. I also know I've not heard them all yet.

I'd say I'm pretty ofay with many and most hypnosis inductions. Many people still rely on the classic Elman induction. (Eyes open and shut several times, whilst focusing on a point).Whilst this is effective. It is great to get something different.

Lloyd is a master at story telling. I remeber listening to the 1st track. I don't know how it happened yet I was totally relaxed and my eyes where shut firm. Just like the classic Elman induction. I even tested opening my eyes whilst listening. They were shut tight. For those that don't know, this is perfectly normal when being in trance. It is something I really enjoy. It is always a good sign for me. It means I'm at an excellent level of trance.

Each track is its own little masterpiece of hypnosis and story telling. I know Lloyd comes from a NLP and Ericksonian background. As do I. For me, this may be the closest I get to experience an Erickson induction and metaphor at its best.

The beauty of these recording is that they are fictional in nature. You don't have to spend time going over some worksheet. You really do just have to sit back, relax and listen.

So to the big question does it work?

Do you attract more money, wealth and prosperity into your life? Well, it is 2009. I hated 2008 with a passion. Already I'm loving 2009. I've fired my old accountant, sorted out my business banking. Made an extra £300 without doing anything and the month is only 20 days old or so.

This is one of those recordings I think, yes, listen to it as recommended, then you can listen to it as you wish. I think for the best results, listen to it at least once a month after that of not more. You'll naturally know what is best for you. Choose a track that you are drawn to or liked the first time around. That is how I've done it. I'm already enjoying the success in 2009, I think, yes in part thanks to listening to this recording. Since 2009 I plan to be amazing for myself and my business. I can't wait to see the end results.


Lloyd has many other recordings, availabe here. I can't wait to check some of the others out. The biggest trouble is which one: Personal Ecology: The Complete Self-Esteem Program, Rekindling the Flame, Soul Mates: Improve Your Life Together? Let me know if you prefer one, and I'll grab it.

Happy Travels

A

No comments: