Friday 6 February 2009

Review - Joe Vitale - The Advanced Clearing Audio


It has been a month since I began listening to The Advanced Clearing Audio by Joe Vitale.

The 1st thing I noticed was there was many more tracks with this recording than the pre-listened to and reviewed The Clearing Audio. The tracks are generally shorter in length, about 10 minutes each give or take. Secondly there are tracks with Joe speaking, a woman speaking and then both speaking together. You hear Joe in one ear and the woman in your other ear. If you have never heard this double induction type of recording before it can be quite off putting.

Quickly you get use to it and you jump from one ear to the other or just listen in the middle of each voice, picking out what is pertinent to you at that particular moment. I did find the woman's voice very soothing when she was doing the speaking by herself. On the double induction recordings, the same phrases were spoken, yet it was interesting to notice what Joe emphasised and when the woman did. Yet, they were the same phrases. I did like her single voice track.

There are also tracks where each person speaks and the messages are subliminally delivered.

Similarly, to the Clearing Audio, there is a music only track. I don't both listening to this much at all.

All tracks have background music playing too. I caught myself many times on the train, or typing on my laptop, either tapping or humming to the tunes. This can only help you absorb the spoken messages.

I'm glad that I'd listened to the Clearing Audio first. The Advanced Clearing Audio is "advanced", I think because the phrases are much more about your identity. Many of the phrases are I am X, I am X .

I think if I had not listened to The Clearing Audio first, I would have struggled to accept these identity phrases as easily as I did. The first time I heard them I did go, yeah right! Then subsequent listenings I accepted the phrases with much greater ease until I began using the phrases in my very daily speech, which can only be a good thing.

I did miss however the four key phrases from The Clearing Audio and Zero Limits. I didn't hear them as a 'collective'. These phrases are so much a part of my daily self talk now. I missed them.

On the whole I think this is worth listening to on a regular basis. I just don't bother listening to the music only tracks. I now have The Advanced Clearing Audio and the Clearing Audio playing daily as background noise. I've certainly had times when I'd wait to listen to the tracks and noticed on the days that I'd wake up not on top form, it was only after I'd listened to these tracks that I felt better. Sometimes I'd wait to listen to them. I'd some how get or be angry, upset, frustrated. I'd sometimes put off listening to the tracks. Again, it was only afterwards did I notice my mood shift.

I think you really must listen to the Clearing Audio first before you go for this one. This will be a stretch otherwise and you'll stop listening before the words and phrases have been able to take affect and sink completely into your unconscious mind and reappear as part of your daily life and success.

As ever, I like to test the support with the items I buy. This is where Joe is let down. I emailed him and 'web' twice to no avail. Yet, his sales team did call me about his coaching program. So maybe a half a point, or are the sales team on commission?

I look forward to watching the video version, The Clearing Video . Immediately, I wonder how does it compare to the video Subliminal Manifestation Vol. 4: Attracting Wealth: Magnetizing Your Unconscious Mind for Prosperity ? which I really like and watch repeatedly. This should be required watching instead of soaps!

Although I keep thinking about his The Money Clearing Audio too.

Happy Travels

A

No comments: