Tuesday 23 June 2009

Review - The Quantum Cookbook

The Quantum Cookbook, is another manifestation, law of attraction course. I am pretty certain for you, like me, this is not the 1st time you will have read or head something like about this topic area. It does seem all the rage.

Why do you continue to read things like this? I think more than likely, it is because you still do not have what you want. Yet, a part of you still believes you can have what you want.

The Quantum Cookbook method is a several step process. Most of the steps you will have heard before. That aside, I actually rather liked it. It gives explanations about quantum physics and manifestation, that I think everybody will understand.

The whole process itself is very, step by step and simple to follow. You can read the main Quantum Cookbook, or hear the book in an audio format. If you have been following me on twitter, you'll have seen me post several quotes and ideas recently. These were all from the Quantum Cookbook.

In the Quantum Cookbook, the author clearly states, that despite all your wants, goals and dreams. All these can fall into 1 of 10 areas. I went over my usual want list. By, Joe he was right. This makes fulfilling them much easier. I have fewer things to remember.

Whilst going over the material, I was yet again reminded...I keep moaning about a certain situation in my life. Only for the situation and circumstances to still be here. I want why? You get what you focus on! Sometimes I feel like I'm running into a brick wall - yes, not the best metaphor.

I think you are given all the information you need to begin manifesting consciously and successfully. There are many courses like this, that cost so much more and leave you with more questions than answers.

It also details reasons as to why, things might not be going as expected. This I thought had some excellent pointers. The whole course is excellently put together and can be quickly put into practice.

There are some interviews with well respected quantum physic authors and manifestation experts. These are a real bonus.

The course consists of a book, which is a good read and is full of useful ideas and help. It contains many useful examples to help you get the most from the method. Manifestation pocket sized cards, so that you can carry your intention with you wherever you go.

There is a condensed version of the book in audio format. One CD is a complete walk through of the method.

Oh and a big plus, free international shipping! Now, that doesn't happen often.

Happy Travels


A

1 comment:

Edward Litors said...

Great book. I also recommend people to watch "What the Bleep" and also I really like this program I joined some weeks back. It goes into LOA and wealth and the connection. That site link is

http://www.accessyourwealth.com/success