Tuesday 21 April 2009

Mark Fisher - The Instant Millionaire: A Tale of Wisdom and Wealth

This little book has been recommended to me several times over the past few years by a friend of mine. The author, Mark Fisher, himself is a multimillionaire. All ways good I think if you're going to be writing about something and offering advice. Should you not be walking the talk and not just talking it?

Can a story make you rich? I don't know. All I know is that from my own experience of hearing and delivering metaphors and stories. I know just how powerful they can be.

This simple story is about a young man who wants to be rich and spends time with an old man who is a multi millionaire. During their time together the old man challenges the young man about his beliefs, actions and ideas and about what it takes to become rich.

I have the audio copy of this book in my car. Whenever I don't know what to listen to or I've finished something else. I nearly always reach for this. It can be heard in a few hours. I don't know why, yet I just keep listening to it. It is much easier to listen to than other things since there are no exercises to complete. No 30 day challenges to undergo. Maybe that is why I like it. Its power lies in its simplicity. I don't know how many times I've heard the recording over the past year. Just many.

There are several of these wealth fables that without realising, teach you and your unconscious mind how to realise your wealth potential. This for me is one of the best.

All I really know is that I'll be listening to this one again very soon. I would urge you to find it for yourself and use it as another way to impart what is pretty much standard advice about the wealthier being. Yet, this has no exercises to follow or daily affirmations etc. That must be good, since you'll just sit back, relax and enjoy reading or listening to a really good story.


Happy Travels

A

Amazon Audio is here
Audible version is here.

No comments: