Thursday 1 November 2007

Goals, Goals, Goals

All,


So here we go...Got to move fast...I've found that certainly for me. In the past, a way of getting things done is to tell somebody about it. Remember this post . Thus here we go. let's put it out to the ether. I've listed them in what I think is chronological order. Although perhaps not in list of importance. Still wondering how best to show or detail progress or next actions etc. Feel free to email me for friendly encouragement/hassling.


I've listed my goals with a completion date. You need an end date otherwise it isn't a goal, just a wish.


1.5 e-books on-line by Dec 24th 2007


2.Revise and pass exam for 1st Dec 2007


3.Move my many Domains to Google Apps certainly for SMTP email, since it is free - This allows for my mail to be sent from wherever I and my team are in the world.


4. Listen to my many more audio books - should I list specifics?


5. Travel to NY in Jan 2008


6. Be in Japan in Feb 2008 for 3 months.



Business Goal


To be able to work from anywhere in the world. Be the owner, my 'systems' do the work. Use Web Based tools if possible and as long as it makes sense, common and fiscal (£$) . There are some great tools out there, which ones will suit me and what I want to do? Certainly with the exchange rate as it is at the moment, web ($) is very attractive. Although long term?


Only work for four hours if that a week


Make money even whilst I am asleep.


Earn what I earn in a year a month.


Initial reaction


The one that scares me the most is mostly Japan for 3 months in Feb. I'll have left my job, therefore no 'stable' income ' in the short term. In a new country, new language, new culture...actually....how exciting is that!!!



Happy Travels

A



Technorati : , ,

No comments: