Monday 5 November 2007

Was I Mad?


Oh boy.


After making the statement of my goals. I then told somebody, that I actually knew. Normally this would be a close friend. Well, this time I told my partner. Gee Whizz. The emotion!. I felt great for telling them. Yet, putting down the very verbal and real marker of 'in February' I'll be back in Japan for at least 3 months. I don't think I've quite felt anything like it.


The math hit me..Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb..Not that long at all. Have I bitten off more than I can chew? Yes, I have doubts...yet it is really forcing me to work on my e-books and see what is what. The goal is Feb, yet, that now seems real close. Part of me thinks what if I don't make it over in Feb. You will be upset the most. It is a pretty bold statement and mark to say I'll be there in Feb. Not forgetting cashflow, immigration etc.


This morning I gently let it out to my folks I want to go back to Japan in Feb and for longer than 2 weeks. I don't think they think that it is real. For me there and perhaps my biggest issue will be regular cash flow. I want to avoid working in an office. The Japanese office culture is radically different to anything that I am use to. Once I'm in an office I'll miss out on the travelling and freedom which is one of the reasons why I want to go back.


Then I think this is all part of my bigger goal and goals. I'd have not brought this into my life if I was not going to learn something or many things from it. So I thus keep tapping away on my PC, looking at flight tickets. I'm focusing on the end result as much as I can. 3 months in Japan with the ability to work from anywhere, with plenty of money available to me.



Happy Travels

A




Technorati : , , , ,

No comments: