Thursday 5 March 2009

Review - Lee Pulos - The Power of Visualisation

I listened to the abridged version of this audio/book program.

I'm sure that if you've not spent much time visualising or reading up on such things. This wouldn't be a bad introduction. It is only an hour or so long.

I was however expecting so much more.

I think a better title would have been How To Visualize.

There were numerous techniques to help you visualize and improve your visualization skills.

It could have been called How to Image Steam. Much time was spent detailing how to visualize and image stream. The garden visualization is excellent. However if you want that and more detail on the potential of Image Streaming. Pick up the book, The Einstein Factor by Win Wenger. After all he is the creator of Image Streaming.

Thankfully there were some examples of the potential power of visualization and what potentially you could achieve using the technique. The final guided imagery exercise was excellent too. It was using your Image Stream garden that you create earlier in the recording and then meeting up with you wise sage.

I may do that exercise again. Then again, I'd like to have the induction of Wendi Friensen and the questions of Lee Pulos. That I think may be the ultimate "Meet Your Sage Induction". Do you have any recommendations for other MYS inductions?

There is a much longer course, which maybe offers more. Yet for me I'll stick with The Einstein Factor et al for now.

Happy Travels

A

No comments: