Thursday 15 January 2009

Review - Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness (Book)

After watching the DVD several times I thought is was time to go and get the book version that had inspired/pushed me to purchase the DVD version just before Christmas.

The book's subtitle Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness was somewhat missed by me each and every time I looked at the cover. I wanted to attracted the money! Since reading it I've found an unexpected £300. As a result of the book, I don't know, if it just because of the book. Yet, hello £300.

Money in and of itself is only one part of the book. Other parts include applying the Law of Attraction in general terms, shifting your mind set, health and career. Successful living in all these and other areas of your life really contribute towards real wealth. There is also one section that is a transcript of one of their workshops. The workshop recording is also included on a CD that is included with the book.

Again, like the DVD and their other books, it is more of a Q and A session between Abraham and Jerry. I'm getting more and more use to this, yet it can be quite tiring and turgid in some parts. Sometimes I found myself pondering over a point or idea to only have it later explained in the next page or two. That was pretty neat.

Again, there is much repetition about the idea of Say It As You Want It and on generating positive feelings about what you want it. I've now learnt and am applying that if I'm not feeling on top,excited and happy form. I'm not in alignment with what I or the Universe has intended for me. There are some excellent one liners, that I've taken on bored and they are becoming more and more a part of my daily life, which is constantly improving.

It takes some getting use to believing or taking on the ideas presented within the book. i.e.

That if you have a desire for something, it means you also have the ability to achieve it

or

money is as easily available to you as breathing in air.

The taking on beliefs and how could be further explained although I've noticed sometimes, I've just needed to decide THIS IS MY NEW BELIEF. Other times I've had to go through a whole belief change process, of which I know many.

Sometimes reading a book like this you can get all the hype and become really positive, believe it all. Then, bang, somebody, somewhere hits you for six. This happened to me on several occasions. I don't always immediately see the positive in the situation. Yet the advantage of hiding and reading the book for me was that within a page or two I was again feeling better and once more believing I can change my beliefs around money, wealth and abundance. I was again feeling happier about my money and the money coming towards me. Therefore I must be on the right track to my riches.

Although the book can be somewhat dry at times. The real value is in the constant repeitition of the key messages, thoughts and ides. If you want an easier introduction, watch the DVD first.

As they say : say it like you want it, is actually a great help in accomplishing everything that you want. At first it might sound silly that just talking about what you want and not what is happening in your reality will manifest the riches that you want.

Yet, after a while, the way I want certainly became my natural story and I just started smiling and feeling really good, as I talked about what I wanted. Therefore it has become my NEW STORY and is on its way to me. That I have little or no doubt.

Happy Travels

A

Link : My Review of Abraham Hick - Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness (DVD)

No comments: