Saturday 24 January 2009

Review - Essentials Skills - Money Magnet DVD and Workbook

I watched this earlier this week. I've got to say I wasn't all that impressed. The quality of the presentation seemed pretty poor and the sound quality was quite hit and miss, even with a microphone being past around the participants. The recording is taken from a seminar presentation. Whether they realised it or not there seemed to me almost a battle going on between Tom Vizzini and Kimberly McFarland, who would actually be the presenter and give all the detail.

The DVD is about Kim's wealth attraction/creation strategy. i.e. how does she attract things easily and effortlessly into her life. It is not very often a NLP trainer, Tom, sees another trainer with a strategy and models them directly. It should be noted that the strategy can be used for more than just attracting money. Yet at this present time, money is in the minds of many people.

You will have to decide if Kim has or portrays the amount of money, wealth and abundance that you want in your life. I'm still a fan of Randy Gage's definition. Anything less than $10 million and you are poor.

I watched the DVD, made my own notes as I went along and then went over the accompanying work book. Normally I like to write up my review as soon as possible after reading or watching whatever it is I have to hand. If I notice synchronicity, events or items later on I h add them to the review.

The interesting part for me was that for whatever reason. I think it may have been dinner! I didn't write up my post. I waited days before I wrote my post. Despite the quality of the recording and my other misgivings. I've notice a key part of the strategy appearing in my own life. The step is think about something that you want to attract into your life. Then at the end of the strategy, just think for saying to yourself. Of course, it will happen, why shouldn't it.? Just knowing that will happens, as sure as night follows day, or the example they use is, as holding a pen in your hand and letting go of it. You know that the pen will fall to the ground. That knowing of certainty, is what you went when you begin to think about attracting something into your life.

I want this in my life...of course it will happen. As sure as night follows day!

So far, they are the only couple or person that I know of who have included this in their attraction strategy, that I have without realising it, incorporated into my attraction strategy. Well Done! If you fancy expanding your attraction strategy, it may well be worth checking out, here.

The other downside, although not connected to the DVD is that I've emailed them twice via their support system and still had no reply. If your website is your shop window, answer email! The best way to keep and attract new customers is to be in constant contact with them.


Happy Travels

A

No comments: