Monday 22 September 2008

You Live In An Abundant Universe

All,

I've been thinking about this statement alot recently - we live in an abundant universe.

I've noticed that when we are stuck in an area of our lives, we think or forget that we really do live in an abundant world and universe or we focus on an area of our life, where we think we lack something or are not at a level we would like to be at.

I go walking at least once a day and I the last few days I've really been looking for signs of abundance. Somethings I've noticed. There is loads and loads of abundance around us all.

There is an abundance of :

concrete
buildings
sky
clouds
rain
grass
people
cars
noise
clothing
wine
food
sunshine
technology
paper
communication


Then I had a real thought there must be an abundance of money and wealth, why?


There is an abundance of shops and

There are many, many more employed people than unemployed, so there must be an abundance of money. You may not be experiencing money and wealth at a level that you want to right now, but if you begin to notice there is abundance in many areas of your life, the other areas will soon catch up.

I now know there is an abundance of money and wealth around me all the time.

Happy Travels

A

No comments: