Monday 22 September 2008

Affirmation - I Live And Have A Wonderful Life


All,

I was listening to an audio recording by Randy Gage this morning. I really like listening to Randy. He always seems to make so much sense to me. Even though much of what he says you and I have no doubt heard before. His delivery style just suits me.

I was listening to him talk and for what ever reason he was relating a story when he just said I have and live a wonderful life. It struck me. I've not said that in ages. In fact I can't tell you the last time I thought that I had such a wonderful life.

This got me thinking. What am I saying or perhaps more importantly not saying to myself? After all, your words are your thought and images in your mind projected into reality. Your words quickly follow through and become your actions. I then thought about Jack Canfield. When he talks he says, I live the life most people dream of. I have a $4.5 dollar mansion, a wife to die for. I holiday all around the world etc.

Even though I know you get what you focus on, I don't always consciously realise what I am focusing on. I just think my results (focus) stink! Yet how powerful must I be to get the results I am getting?  Yes, there may be a tussle between what I am saying, what I think and what I see in my outer world. Yet I actually think it can only help but change my results.

That truly is power and you have it too.  My mission for the rest of the week is to remind myself often I have and live a wonderful life. The really, really exciting question is, what will I now manifest as a result of my changed words. I can wait!! Helllo World



Happy Travels

A

No comments: