Sunday 14 September 2008

My Vision Board Goes Mobile

All,

I've blogged before about vision boards. I love them as a constant unconscious reminder of my goals and why I'm doing things. Recently I've been playing around with my vision board. I've found that if I'm somewhere often i.e in front of my laptop, I like to have a constant reminder of what I'm wanting to attract into my life. My laptop wallpaper use to be a picture of my then dream car. Which I now have. I wanted to place a picture of my complete vision board on my laptop background, yet the pictures I was taking of my board were not doing me or my board justice.

Then I began to think, what do I carry with me often or more than my laptop? My mp3 player, my wallet, a money clip, my mobile phone.

This got me thinking. I've read about goal cards before, yet never really employed them to much extent.  This I thought I should change. I wrote down all my goals in the present tense, some with dates and times, some with out. I'm researching/playing with the date and time goal idea. I believe you can get or attract anything you want. Yet I've noticed that a date can become a looming deadline, which if not fulfilled can have a negative effect. You and the universe may have this or something better for you. If you want something you can have it, for what ever reason not today, but tomorrow.

I wrote all my goals out on a pocket mod card. This one small piece of paper I carry with me everywhere in my money clip. I have a money clip because cash is king.

By carrying cash, you quickly and easily loose your emotional attachment to the paper. That way you  become and feel more comfortable around money. As previous stated being in Mayfair does wonders to raise your prosperity consciousness. Also the money clip for me is a constant anchor for my success.

I've now moved my vision board into a video format. 

I'm using the following software : DVD PhotoSlide Show. I really like this software because
  1. It is very simple to use
  2. You can add Music to play in the background
  3. Output to multiple formats...PC, web site DVD and the best for me, video mp3 player
I really like it because you can have many different types of transitions between the photographs. I especially like the effect which is almost like a swish pattern. I have this after each person I want to model. I'll not be putting up my video. I wish to protect the innocent and a vision board is a very personal thing I feel.  Maybe I'll do an another one, so you can see how easy it is to create and transfer your vision board onto your mp3 player.

My end outcome photographs I like to use Jupiter Images and Jupiter Unlimited . There are many royalty free sites. Yet I just keep coming back to these two. I also made sure there was many smiling happy pictures of me in there too. I think that is really important.

For the music, I grabbed a great hi energy loop from here Flashkit.

 I watch my little film at least twice a day. 1st and last thing.  The music gets me into an excellent feeling. I can't but help attract everything I want into my life quickly and easily.

The out put to mp3 player for me has just been fantastic. Now where ever I go if, I have a spare 5 minutes I can grab my mp3 player and watch my 'live' vision board.  If you have issues converting the video to fit on your screen. Check out this excellent little app, Pocket Divx Encoder.



Happy Travels

A





No comments: