Sunday 14 September 2008

Attractor Factor Challenge

All,

I've been reading and listening to lots of Joe Vitale's stuff recently. I've really enjoyed his Attractor Factor and the newer clearing techniques that I've been using. He had the New Car Challenge some time ago. I wonder if it is time for a new challenge?

What could I accomplish over 30 days, using the attractor factor principles?

Why 30 days? The world seems to run on 30 day challenges and monthly statements. 30 days is long enough to notice growth and change, yet no so long that it becomes a bore.

I keep wondering how much could I accomplish if I really, really did everything I could. All the action I'm expected to take and following through on all my little hunches, or as Joe calls them, Inspired Action.

I must admit I'm not the greatest fan of the word challenge. I'm not challenging the principles of the attractor factor. The challenge is me. It is my challenges. The challenges are within me. I wonder what could really happen if I really challenged myself, to do all that I could to achive my goals. mmm....

First thing that comes up is....what about those around me. Time to give up on what they are thinking about what I am doing and start doing things because I want to. Happy Days!

Joe often says dare something worthy. I think my goals are worthy. He also says think about what you really want, then something bigger. I think my goals are big enough already. What does a 6 bedroom apartment achieve over a 3 bedroom apartment? Certainly when you don't have your own apartment to begin with. More guests, more people over for dinner?

I have the following thought playing in my mind people often over estimate what they can achieve in a year and under estimate what you can achieve in 10. Is that not an example of a limiting decision? You said that was true?

I don't know if such a thing exists, yet I'm open to people who would like to join me. We become members of our own mastermind group?

Initial Thoughts

Any thing you want to achive is pefectly valid and within your reach. I really do believe you can have, do and be anything you want. I'll encourage as much as I know I can and how.

You must commit to doing something towards your goal or goals each or every few days. You must record what you did. Not only will this force you to do something You'll also be able to see how far you have come from starting on day 1.

A google search did yield the follow experiment.

Let me know if you're interested or there is something already going on.

Happy Travels

A

(Hunch...as I read over this I thought, how could I hook this all into Google Docs...don't know why, just did.)

No comments: