Sunday 14 September 2008

My Goals and My Comfort Zone

All,

Now I remember one of my blogging ideas. That I forgot earlier.

I was walking down Oxford Street. I went past Selfridges. Selfridges is a department store that stock main high end brands and goods. As I was walking past the shop I felt uncomfortable.

Why?

I think it was because in there are things I want, yet I didn't have the cash on hand for or I guess deep down I wondered whether I was worthy of such things. Being based in Mayfair is excellent for raising your prosperity consciousness and uncovering your stuff that maybe holding you back. Mayfair is without question one of the most affluent areas of London, if not the world. Wonderful houses, cars and beautifully dressed women aplenty.

I then remembered several things. If you don't want to do something or something feels uncomfortable, you should probably do it. So of I charged into Selfridges. I hit the luggage section. I found my favourite brand, Mandarin Duck. I just love my Rich Orange Suitcase. I just walked around the store, looking at this and that. By the end of it, I thought this is just another department store. Tomorrow, I'm going back to the store, talking to people and trying things on. Let's raise that level!

There is an Aston Martin dealer just around the corner...maybe I'll put in an appearance in there too.


Happy Travels

A

No comments: