Sunday 14 September 2008

Blogging With Thunderbird

All,

After my earlier post about posting off-line. I'm now playing with Thunderbird. After following the following instructions on updating my settings in Blogger. All so far seems to be going well. It is pretty easy. I've not off-line easy access to compose my posts. Only time will tell if this is the way I go full time. Yet in the short term I'm liking it so far.

Yes, I know that I've url links to other websites. These are added when I'm back connected to the internet. A small price I think to be able to blog off-line.

Unlike W.Blogger, I get a UK dictionary too.

So how about a screen shot? Then I think I'm complete?




For my screen shots as in my earlier post above. I'm using FSCaptuure. I'm a lover of Snagit, yet FSCapture can be run from a usb stick too.

Happy Travels

A

No comments: