Monday 15 September 2008

Email to Blogger from Lotus Notes

All,

After my recent post about blogging to blogger with Thunderbird. I find myself using a Lotus Notes Client to I thought I'd give this a go too. Notes has for many years been my email client of daily activity. For me it still has the best personal address book. (6.5 Version) . The sooner there is an address book standard as there is ical for calendars the better!

The only real downside I've seen with using an email client is the unavailability to add labels or tags to your post . That and if you add screenshots to a post, you have to attach the image as part of the email as well. A minor price to pay.

So with Notes.

Add blogger specific email address to your address book.

Type away and send



You still have to send screenshots as attachments. Then publish your post as normal.

Happy Travels

A

No comments: