Thursday 22 November 2007

I Love My Mind


All,


Caught myself yesterday...again. I love it when I do.


Listening again to the Secret as I seem to always have it in the car. It is a good filler between other audio books. I was driving to my hockey practise. Bemoaning the fact that February is only a short time away. I don't quite know where the money for three months stay is just yet. Yes read that a second time. I notice I focusing on lack of instead of enough money. I sometimes seem to have a battle with think of the outcome and then look at current situation.


Then as it does, it hit me. I'm often sat at work thinking I actually have very little to do. Yet I want to write out my e-books and do other things. I am very proud of the fact that I can easily say I do very little at work. Low and behold I do very little at work! I've now decided to change that and go OK, I may have little work to do, yet I've much to do for me and my goals.


I was actually worried, what if my boss saw me doing MY work? The worse that could happen is he would fire me...oh no.. there are many jobs out there that I can do. Me doing my work for me.plc is me throwing another ball into the universe saying catch this one. He is another opportunity to bless me with lots and lots of money and lots and lots more free time to spend with friends and travel. Party On.


Thus I must say I've lots of time to finish my e-books and get the money, lots of it rolling it. I'm doing all I can (as far as I know) towards one or several of my outcomes. I'm enjoying the time spent on them so I must be on the right track.


I actually know I spend much of my time procrastinating..what if I only had one hour a day in which to do my and all my work?



Happy Travels

A




Technorati : , , , ,

No comments: