Thursday 22 November 2007

I'm sorry I've too much money and I'm too polite.!


I've just come back from the shops where today I actually purchased lunch. Normally I bring my lunch with me to the office. I find it healthier, cheaper and more variety then the shop sandwich selection, they always seem so pitiful. I was stood at the till searching my wallet for some cash. I had plenty I had a £20 note. One of the brand new types, all crisp. The cashier told me the price, £3.39. I handed over my fresh £20 note and I said Sorry, this is all I have. Then I looked at her and said, no actually I'm not sorry at all. I've got plenty of money. I should be thrilled that I'm handing you over a £20 pound note and not searching for two pence pieces to pay for my lunch.


As I walked back to the office. I just kept thinking. Crumbs, how many times have I said, this is all I have? Or even apologised for having too much money. It is not me that should have the issue with the giving of change. It is the shop, yet we're made to feel the guilty party for having too much money.



I guess I'd better get use to it quick as I now receiving more and more money. I'm not sorry for that!



Happy Travels

A




Technorati : ,

No comments: