Tuesday 18 September 2007

Do You Have Enough Room For More Money?


Many of us or at least I, say that one of our goals is to have more money. Yet, I was brought back to thinking if I already had it what would I be doing, thinking and feeling? Are my current actions in alignment with my belief of creating and having more money? I've had some really good things happy to me recently about creating more money and changing my mindset The most recent being getting a free parking ticket because I didn't have the right change for the parking machine and 2nd being given free money for doing nothing.


Free Space


Then I looked into my wallet to find so much junk paper and rubbish. I tend to keep receipts until I have entered them into my 'where does my money go spreadsheet'. I normally then shred the paper. It is amazing how quickly you amass new paper. Then it hit me again, If I believe I've got all this extra money in my life, which I do. I don't have space for it in my wallet. A quick clear out...Now I do.


The same principle can be applied to any goal. Do you have space for it? Are your actions and things you are doing and saying you have more than enough?


Example : New Clothes for wardrobe.


Does your current wardrobe have space for new clothes?


Recommended Actions


Throw some out! Give the clothes away. Get rid of anything you have not worn in the last year.


Then you'll soon have room and soon you'll buy or be given some new clothes because you have space and clothes tend to be important unless you want to be arrested.


Example : New partner in your life


Recommended Actions


Do you have space for somebody else where you currently live? Sleep on just one side of the bed. If you have a car, can your partner park theres next to yours. Can you cook a meal for two?


If you want a goal and don't know what you could do as a next action or how to create some space. Drop me a line. I'm sure I can figure something out. Every now and then it helps to get a new pair of eyes to look at something. A pair without all the tided in emotion.


I'll not be around much of the next 10 days or so as I'm off to the Oktoberfest in Munich , Germany and to catch up with some great friends.


Happy Travels


A




Technorati : , ,

No comments: