Monday 17 September 2007

Bang Goes the Dollar


Crikey,


This came to hit me full swing. It looks as though I'm finally going to move house...yippee about time. At the same time I'm going on holiday to Japan and Fiji. I can't wait.


Anyway, I've been all doom and gloom. I don't really or didn't actually really what to move. Why. I think in my head. I'll be on holiday and go well I can't do this or that because I'm about to shell out a load of cash on the new house...Ouch. There I have been for days, weeks realigning my beliefs about money. Thinking about money. What it is, what it means to me. There is more than enough etc. Then, Bang, this hits me square between the eyes. Thankfully...phew I'm the otherside...how?


I'm viewing it this way..it may not be the house that I want. It certainly is not the one I'm consciously visualising each day. Yet, it is a house. I'm moving to a totally new area where more affluent and prosperous people live. This fits in with my new beliefs about how much money I now earn. After all they say, people tend to move in the same financial circles..I'm changing my circle! I'm viewing this move as only temporary. I'm moving there so that I've fewer distractions. I'm surrounding myself with wealth, abundant and more prosperous people. I'll be in my new home to work in my free time on my few projects that I've going at the moment, as mentioned my ebooks etc.


Juggling House versus Holiday I've been in a there isn't enough money mindset. A scarcity frame of mind. Yet there is. How much of 40 million, trillion dollars do you want? Once I realised I was thinking this way and it took some time. I began to go. Thank You, you're testing me...do I really want the kind of wealth, prosperity and abundance I've been visualising, writing down daily? It took 24hrs to get back on track. Yet I think I'm pretty much there. Yes, money is going to go out when I'm on holiday and all the estate agent et al fees and website/business all at the same time. I've caused all of this. Yet,is it good for me to move? You bet. The money will come back to me. I've created much space for it. More and more people are coming to the blog site. More and more people are having one on one sessions with me. Who knows who I'll meet in my new location?


Happy Travels.

A




Technorati : ,

No comments: