Friday 31 August 2007

4HWW - News = Beliefs You Must Think The Opposite Of


I just caught a little news this morning...ugh.. The main reason I am finding not to listen to the news if nothing else is quite simply. This is one of the easiest ways for you not to take on the beliefs of what society thinks is possible or correct. I heard a 'stocks and shares' expect say


Over the next 4 months things are going to be really tough. Given the number of people that watch this morning show, GMTV... (5,000,000)how many will have a financially difficult next 4 months? He was referring to interest rates, prices of X,Y,Z. Mortgages etc. Soon people will start coming down with flu and colds because we are told it is the flu season. Yet, if you jump on a plane and go to Australia..no flu, yet same month of year.


Therefore. If the majority of people are believing the above. Of course they will struggle. Thus, think the opposite and you'll get the opposite results. Yet how do you do that? Dare to think differently.


I've just reread my last post and there is something I just noticed. If I've written this what was I thinking of?


we are all infallible to new systems and ways of working. I'm not filling my void.



Who Wants The Best Cinema In The World?


We all posses the greatest results mechanism in the world...Us! Yes, that thing that daydreams on a daily basis, sends us off to far places. This is how to begin getting what you want.


See the END result. By that I mean. Imagine you have the best cinema screen inside your head. You are sitting in the most comfortable chair, eating pop corn etc. You see yourself on the large cinema screen doing, getting, having exactly what you want. The END result. I find it helps if you See the Result, Feel the Result, Hear the Result.


An Example


Supposing you want a house..I already have my car!


See yourself standing in the house? See - What is the flooring made of? .What colour are the walls? How big are the windows? What about the dining room. How many chairs? Is there anybody else there with you? Are you throwing a dinner party. What is the food you are eating? How big is your smile?


Feel - What does it feel like to have this house? If you want you can step into yourself and really get the feelings. I do this and then step out of my self and see myself again. What does it feel like to watch television, on that top of the range flat screen television? What does it feel like when you open the door and your mate is there and you feel great, because you are about to show him your house? What does super happiness feel like?


Audio - What does the music sound like from your top of the range sound system that you have installed? What is that sound coming from the perfect roast you have just lifted from your oven? What about the laughter from yourself and friends?


Me A Supercharger - It Is A 3 Way Thing



I have found the following really useful. Once or twice a day go over the above imagery of the end result of your goal.


Get some paper, some photographs, pictures of the end result. Put them all together. Hang the poster up somewhere you will see it everyday. Even on holidays. - Feel as you make it and gather the pictures, you should get really excited doing this. Hell you don't need a poster a diary works just as well, as does PC wallpaper. Some of you may know this as vision board.


Write about your goal as if you have already achieved it. Write it with a date and in the present tense i.e. I have... I feel.. I am.


Not only are you getting excited about what you want, you'll be doing multiple things in all you senses to achieve your goals. In the peripheral vision your mind will see what you want and work out ways for you to get what you want.


Where Is My Goal?


If your goal hasn't come about just yet. I find the following has helped me. Is the end result something that I really want? Not, friends, family..ME If yes..


It is on its way. You are just being tested as it is just around the corner waiting for you. Do you really want the goal?


Do you feel good when thinking about your end results? If so you are on the right track to getting what you want.


If the above seems like to much work....welcome to boredom and not getting what you want. It just isn't that important to you.


Happy Travels



A




Technorati :

No comments: