Monday 3 September 2007

4HWW - Bish, Bash, Bosh...Belief


Last night I was training for my up coming sport's season. I play hockey, field hockey. It is huge in Europe. This year I'm playing in a new position. I get the opportunity to openly score goals and play up front. Anyway after the game I really noticed how I was talking to others.I was so up beat and positive. Some how, shape or form. I've taken on a whole new belief system...just like that. I did notice I was playing in my mind a certain skill that I know I've wanted to master for ages..yet I know I'm going to score some of my best goals that way this year.


It got me thinking ..how come everything in that one instance, split second is in total alignment and bang, my belief therefore my end result will come into actuality? I can't wait for the end of season and goal tally. Yet for some of my other goals..the belief or strength of belief isn't quite there. I know the results will happen soon, yet I do not totally feel it. Yet I know I'm going to end up with 20 goals this season. A whole 20 more than last year. I normally play at the back and defend. Now I attack and score.


It does remind me of a question I posed earlier : if a phobia can be caused in a split second, why can't positive beliefs happen the same way? I guess they can! Therefore the higher level question is how do I replicate it and quickly to get my other goal beliefs up to speed and in no doubt that they will occur? Therefore I need to start believing I can find that answer and soon. I'll share when I do. How much do I like playing with an enhancing beliefs quickly and easily?


Happy Travels



A




Technorati :

No comments: