Wednesday 18 July 2007

PhotoReading - Day 24- Beyond The Pleasure Principle by Sigmund Freud


Day : Day 24


Time : 1900


Location : Home


Trigger Words : Noted, just didn't write them down. Quite frankly I couldn't be bothered.



Title : Beyond the Pleasure Principle - Sigmund Freud


This is another extra book from my course reading list and I thought after my last Freud encounter I'd thought I'd PhotoRead another of his books. This is one of his smaller books. Again, very easy and readable. I seemed to whizz through this book as perhaps I had no clear purpose. I just wanted to know what was the book about. I went through the whole book in about twenty minutes. He presented some interesting ideas, yet in the end, the one thing we can all agree on is we'll die.


Happy Travels





A




Technorati :

No comments: