Tuesday 17 July 2007

PhotoReading - Day 23- Domino System Administration by Rob Kirkland


Day : Day 23


Time : 1100


Location : Office


Trigger Words : I've gone through this book so many times, I didn't bother looking up trigger words or even a normal preview.



Title : Rob Kirkland - Domino Administration


Purpose : I've had an issue that for what ever reason has foxed me over the past days. I thought I'd photoread this book and see what happens. I am always a little nervous photoreading when in the office. Yet, I never really need to be as nobody notices me and what I am doing. Now although this book is written when version Domino/Notes 5 was about. It is still one of the best books on Lotus Domino Administration. I wish Rob would update it for version 8 or advanced administration topics and or troubleshooting. I read with the idea of being able to solve my problem. After photoreading I went to the ToC. Read a few paragraphs. Although it didn't give me the answer, it did point me in the direction of how to solve the issue I had been experiencing. A quick search on the Support Knowledge, I had found the answer to my puzzle.


Happy Travels


A




Technorati :

No comments: