Tuesday 12 June 2007

PhotoReading - Day 14- Handbook of Hypnotic Suggestions and Metaphors by Hammond



Day : Day 14




Time : 2300




Location : Living Room




Trigger Words : 10 and questions or areas that I wanted to read and gain ideas from.



Title : Handbook of Hypnotic Suggestions and Metaphors by Hammond


Purpose : This is one of my course books. I purpose for reading this was to dip in and out and use it as an on going resource. I Super Read and dipped for information that I'm curious about. I was looking for ideas to incorporate into my own work. I did wonder what might be the effect if I PhotoRead this book daily for a week or month.




Prepare and Preview: Getting into an accelerated learning state is becoming easier and easier. Previewing took me longer than I normally would do. I think I spent about 10 minutes. I read the several page introduction. The book has the largest in size pages that I've come across so far in all my books. To is uniformly laid out. I chose not to not and read all the bold print. Most of the bold print was already in the table of contents. I didn't look at the index.




Thoughts on Process : The largest book in size of and number of pages, yet it is was a very easy book too PhotoRead. Thankfully in a large part to it being second hand. Activation was quiet quick as I only looked at areas that I wanted to know more about. Using hypnosis in certain contexts or how to formulate suggestion. I think that further activation shall naturally happen as I do more hypnosis and as I read sections as and when I want. Again I wonder how just PhotoReading a book like this for several days continually may affect my work.


Time Spent activating and how : This is a book I shall often reference. So activation perhaps shall not happen in just a single sitting. I read information that I am currently curious about. There are certain areas that hypnosis is often used for that I have no interest in at all, so I skipped them.




What is the one thing from the book that I can use right now in my life? Language patterns and a reinforcement of things I already know and that I may discover. After all repetition is the mother of all skill.


The Future : Practise, practise, practise.


Happy Travels


A

No comments: