Tuesday 15 May 2007

The World's Simpliest Diet? - Part 1

Could this really be the simplest, easiest, best or most useful diet/weight loss idea?

What I am about to share with you, I should be charging a fortune for. Others seem to, in fact there is a whole worldwide industry dedicated to diets and weight loss.

Well you can have for free.

Everything you want and do happens because of decisions you make. Some of the decisions lead to what you want. Some of them take you away from what you want. It then becomes a decision of choice. Do I or don’t I? Is it important enough to me? Am I prepared to do whatever it takes to achieve what I want?

For many of us the key is actually: it is not important enough to me to make the change. How many of us take out gym membership and don’t go after the fourth week of joining? We come up with a multitude of reasons/effects/excuses as to why we can’t make it to the gym. Simply put, it isn’t important enough to you.


The world’s simplest diet is as follows:



  • Eat less than you currently do.

  • Exercise more than you currently do.

If you do the above you’ll loose weight. No joining fee needed.


Happy Travels


A


No comments: