Monday 14 May 2007

I hope....

Carrying on slightly from my last post . I was recently in a hypnosis seminar when I was the ‘client’. I was feeling slightly uneasy about the hypnotist. I couldn’t put my finger on why, I just didn’t feel great.

Low and behold after the ‘session’ he said to me I hope I did OK. I was really nervous. I wanted it to go really well.

That was it…I hope…Hope presupposes that things might not go as you expect. Therefore, many times they don’t. When you are working with somebody. Don’t hope, just do. Muster as much confidence within yourself as you can. ie Remember a time when you where really confident and proceed.

As you think, so many a time it will happen. When working with somebody I hold inside my head 3 things I learnt from John Overdurf and Julie Silverthorn

  • You’re a great hypnotic subject.

  • You have all the resources inside of you.

  • You can change timely and easily.
Holding these these things in mind I have found really helps my own confidence and levels of working. If you hold on the those or those that suit your purpose, you don’t have time for hopes, you just do.

Happy Travels

A

No comments: