Wednesday 16 May 2007

PhotoReading - Day 3 - Teach Yourself Blogging

Day : Day 3

Time : 22:00

Location : Home

Trigger Words : 22

Title : Teach Yourself Blogging

Purpose : This was to continue the work from yesterday. What could this book teach me that Day 2 had not? More HTML Code?

Prepare and Preview: I didn’t use the long relaxation process for this one. If is funny because I awoke up this morning, (I attempt to preview and PhotoRead the night before activation) and said to myself I need to use the tape. I’d had too much internal chatter going on, whilst preparing and previewing. I need to do it again. Work, very nicely conspired against me. Yet, everything happens for a positive reason.

Thoughts on Process : To get myself into state for activation. I used a take on the Dave Elman Induction . I closed my eyes and said to myself. Get to a point where your muscles around the eyes won’t work. A few moments or so later. They didn’t. Then I said OK, I’m going to open my eyes 3 times and with each time I open my eyes, I’m going to double my relaxation throughout my whole body. Yet, I’ll be able to activate the book just fine. This seemed to go really well. PhotoFlipping is easier with worn books. Always 1. Prepare the spine, or 2. Get copies from your local library. Page turning is easier.

Time Spent activating and how : I had allowed myself a time of 30 minutes. I got everything I needed within 15. I opened the book and scanned the table of contents and I said, what do I really need? In the end I Super Read and mind mapped information from 6 chapters only. I often find this particular brand of Teach Yourself..really uncomfortable, staid and quite frankly dull. Yet, within 15 minutes. I had the information that I needed. Happy Days.

What is the one thing from the book that I can use right now in my life? : These are things that I’ve learnt. I can add and alter to my blog. Blog via Email. Currently I use an off-line client . Various settings within Blogger, that I should investigate and more than likely implement. Although it did leave me with one question, how to implement a tips jar within Blogger.

The Future : Hopefully a cleaner, more proficient blog for you and me. I’m still working on how to automate more tasks that I seem to do consistently.

Happy Travels


A

No comments: