Tuesday 15 May 2007

PhotoReading - Day 2 - The Rough Guide to Blogging

Day : Day 2

Time : 19:30

Location : Home

Title : Rough Guide to Blogging

Trigger Words : 16

Purpose : Again I used the 4 questions posed by day 1. In addition since I’m blogging. I’ve got how to questions that I don’t know the answer to. ie how to I automate as much of blog entries and web pages as possible

Prepare and Preview : I actually did this at the end of the day after book 1. This allowed a longer period of incubation ie a complete sleep cycle. Nothing to report from my dreams.

Thoughts on Process and Activation : Again needed to drink water. The book itself wasn’t that large so manual activation only took about 15 minutes. I’ve complied a small mind mind, more for reference and practice than anything else. I’d be playing with my blog through out the day and currently am experiencing issues with html code. Not something I’ve every had to do before. For whatever reason, I just wasn’t understanding what I was reading. Well whilst Super Reading and dipping I went into a section on HTML and there I read about the challenge I was having. Reading the code made perfect sense, yet during the day. I’d just not seen what I was looking at.

What is the one thing from the book that I can use right now in my life? : OK, so maybe in my life is a little dramatic. Nevertheless it is some urls. I’ve submitted the site url to Google and Yahoo. Found some sites and applications that I want to check out. Learnt the HTML for how to have a link open into a new window and understood about the image tag and placement.

The Future : The learning of and how to blog in the short term shall be an organic process. Yet some great learns that I can easily apply as I go alone. Now how to automate? Happy Travels


A

No comments: