Tuesday 15 May 2007

Too excited to Sleep - PhotoReading Side Effect?

After day 2 of my PhotoReading experience. I spent much time writing up my posts and creating ‘templates’ to make recording of details much easier. I attempted to go to sleep. Well I couldn’t. My brain was racing with blog and PhotoReading ideas. PhotoReading ideas I’m sure shall pop up over the next month. Is this a positive side effect of PhotoReading, an over active mind?

Relaxation

I attempted various methods of relaxation. Nothing was happening. My mind was off..I even did some exercise. In the end I thought right that is it. I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and scribbled down all my thoughts. I noticed there was a great physical release of energy and tension within myself.

I’ve heard of this technique before. I’ll be experimenting with this no doubt over the coming months,as I’m a great one for waking up in the middle of the night and ‘thinking’.

Happy Travels


A

No comments: