Monday 10 August 2009

Jay Abraham - 93 Extraordinary Referral Systems (Audio CD)


All,

I had a weekend driving this weekend. This for some reason had been sitting on my mp3 player for an age. I don't know why. Yet, since my business is picking up great steam. I'm taking more and more action on attracting and keeping my clients and customers.

You may not be in your own business or indeed working. Yet referrals are nothing more than talking and having a conversation with somebody and asking for somethign that you want.

Normally you'll be asking for something. An existing client or business to give you more clients or business with others.

If you work for somebody else and bring in referrals. The company will love you. Many I've worked for in the past have had a recruit a friend scheme. By which, if you introduce somebody to the firm and they end up working for them, you'll get the referral or finder's fee.

This collection is taken from Jay's seminars. He is regarded as a marketing genius. This is my first introduction to him. The bulk of this recording is other business owners talking about their own referral programs. You are sure to find one to fit your business.

It made me think of how many people and companies I deal with on a daily basis and yet, they don't ask for a referral. How much more successful could they be?

If you're not in business. How does this apply to you?

If you want something you have to ask for it. That is a referral!

If you then ask for it with passion, commitment and energy. You're even more likely to get it.

If you add value to somebody, they will add value to you. If you want some creative ideas on how to ask for what you want, this is great. I'll be listening to this again in 6 months or so. I think you'll pick up an idea or two to try out each time.

Happy Travels

A

No comments: