Monday 30 July 2007

PhotoReading - Days 29 and 30 - Directly Learning Experiment - Ready, Steady, Gone - The End

Days : Days 29 and 30


Location : Home


Well I thought it was about time I got some of my books out and PhotoRead them with the purpose of experiencing the Direct Learning Process as mentioned in Paul Scheele's Natural Brilliance Book.


This is basically where you PhotoRead several books about a subject, normally a skill that you wish to acquire ie golf, picking money making stocks on a consistent basis etc. In addition you PhotoRead books that metaphorically are about your subject. You PhotoRead them all, then you imagine that you can go out to a point in your future where you already have these skills at a level that you want. You see, hear and feel yourself doing these skills. Then you come back slowly to now visiting a few other times between then and now also using the skill.


For me this was an easy choice. I love my food and wine. We all have to eat and drink so we might as eat and drink well. I even like to cook too. Yet I have never felt that my skill level was up to much or that I was at the level of confidence that I wanted to be at. Skill wise, certainly not up to that of some of my friends. What they can do, would make full time chefs proud. In addition I'd like to go to my cupboards and just pick some stuff out and go..yes, we'll do this. Some what akin to Ready, Steady, Cook.


So my purpose was twofold. 1. Improve my skill and level of confidence as a cook. 2. Increase my recipe range and knowledge. Results I assume will come over time. Certainly since I've PhotoRead the books and it shall be at least 24 hours before I even think about cooking again. This is good as it gives my unconscious mind time to absorb all the information and create whatever it is going to create for me. My future points that I referenced were some 3-6 months off. Yet one was in in a location that is on my vision board. The one thing I really noticed was I had to drink lots of waters during the process, a coincidence? It was a great experience to PhotoRead the books and then float out into the future knowing that I've already mastered the skills I set out to achieve.


Happy Travels


A


The books just incase you where wondering:











Technorati :

No comments: