Saturday 28 July 2007

PhotoReading - Day 26- Be the Person You Want to Be: Harness the Power of Neuro-Linguistic Programming to Reach Your Potential by John J. Jr Emerick

Day : Day 26




Time : 1630




Location : Home




Trigger Words : I've read this book before so I didn't bother. I was thinking about an essay I've to write and this book, kept playing over and over in my mind, so I went and found it.



Title : Be the Person You Want to Be: Harness the Power of Neuro-Linguistic Programming to Reach Your Potential - John J. Jr Emerick


Purpose : I'm writing an essay and needed some filling. Something to make the essay better. Today was the day I was going to finish the essay otherwise, just like school, you leave the essay to the last minute and it all gets too much. This book popped into my head whilst I was thinking about my essay. I thought why not. You're obviously come into my attention for a reason.

Prepare and Preview: I've read the book before so I didn't do a formal preview. If fact the prepare was a little slap dash too. Never mind.

Thoughts on Process : I photoread the book with the purpose of. OK there is something in this book for me otherwise I wouldn't be thinking about it. What do you want to show me. As I was going through the book. I did think there are far better ones about NLP, yet this is the one that my unconscious mind has been showing me.

Time Spent activating and how : For this I just looked down the table of contents super read a chapter that attracted my attention, then I went to the index and looked up the term I was meant to be writing about. That was all in 20 minutes. I noted down some more information and implemented it into my essay. I certainly now feel happier about that section of the essay and the essay as a whole.

Happy Travels

A




Technorati :

No comments: