Monday 18 June 2007

The Secret - Aha - Do It, Done It, Stopped


All,


Wow, what a weekend. I didn't PhotoRead.I've had much going on in my head and I've been attending my course.


This weekend we learnt about TIR . A deceptively simple set of techniques for reducing and resolving trauma. Whilst the set of techniques didn't do much for me on the day. I did discover things about myself. To cut along story short. I felt guilty about certain events that had happened to me when I was very young. I was able to release the guilt about the event and the larger issue.


That night I watched The Secret



For me this was an aha moment. I've had many negative thoughts going through my mind the last few days. Yet I thought they were positive. I was asking for what I wanted. Yet, I was actually asking for what I didn't want. The irony for me has been. My last two large manifestations (travelling around the world for a year and got a car that I've wanted for the last 5 years).I've done the Secret Process without knowing it.


Recently I've been thinking about where to live, yet wondering why I'm not living there already. Firstly thinking about the Secret Process as I understand it. I've not been focusing on the idea completely. I found that hanging a picture or as one of the expert says a vision board has really helped me in the past.


For my travels, I hung a map on the wall and discussed my travels, where I was going, what I was doing. I was able to see it every day. I imagined myself on beaches, swimming with whale sharks etc.


For my car, I had the brochure, had the car as my desktop wallpaper.


Each and every day I've seen my goals. With both I've spent time imaging what it would be like to have them.


On each goal. I 'made up' my mind it was going to happen. Still not sure what the 'turn in the key' or my mind was that made the thoughts solidify. I think it maybe the constant visioning, discussing, planning and doing something to that goal. Although I don't always know what I consciously did as an action.


The creative process has worked it for me, why have I stopped or only use it for certain goals not everything that I want?


Thankfully, I've a really good friend on the course and we talked about it all over lunch. I've got him to get in contact with me by Friday.


Since I need to create a vision board or something visual that I can see EVERY DAY. This I think for me has been a really important step to achieve my other goals. They say only 2-4% of people write goals. I think I write enough for that 2%. Why do some work out and some don't? I'm watching the next 30 days/months as I fully apply the secret process. What is truly possible for us all?


For the last few days, I've been on a totally energetic level. Yes, I've had negative thoughts. I managed to catch myself. Then change the thought to something more positive. I've done this by thinking about what I really want. The people I'll be with. Sometimes, I've played music, that is just hi tempo and makes me smile. The willingness to sing or dance around ie change your physical state has an amazing affect on your thoughts.


Happy Travels


A


No comments: