Thursday 24 May 2007

PhotoReading - Day 9- Own Your Own Corporation by Garrett Sutton

Day : Day 9


Time : 1645


Location : Office


Trigger Words : 16


Title : Own Your Own Corporation - Garrett Sutton

Purpose : This was done in the office, Although easy enough to get into state. I was on edge as I didn't want to have to explain myself to various people as to what I was doing.


Prepare and Preview: I was able to get into state, as mentioned above, yet after a quick preview I realised I didn't actually really need to have bought this book. It is very US centric and actually quite basic I felt.


Thoughts on Process : The photoreading itself was simple enough although I was interrupted several times by work colleagues and telephone calls. Thankfully getting back into start was fairly easy.


Time Spent activating and how : I spent in total at most 20 minutes on the whole book. Since most of the information is fairly basic and US centric. Not much use to me hear in the UK. I just SuperRead and dipped, yet missed out whole sections of the book as I knew they just where not going to be relevant to myself.


What is the one thing from the book that I can use right now in my life? For me, very little was of any use. The greatest thing I can take is to preview books whilst in a bookstore and then I can decide if I really need them or not.


The Future : Preview, preview, preview. Although it did leave me thinking. If you write a good first or second book. People will buy others, just because you've recommended them and they are part of your family.


Happy Travels



A

No comments: