Saturday 22 November 2008

Twitter = Text Messaging For The Internet

All,

After much debate i.e. could I be bothered. I've signed up for Twitter. Since I spend much of my time on my laptop, I've also added Twitter as a contact so that I can type my updates from Skype. Using Skype as my gateway is fast a key option for me and applications.

Even better I found out that I can follow my own 'Tweets' via RSS feed. I think RSS feeds are brilliant. They save me a heap of time.

Why sign up for your own Twitter/Blog RSS feed? - To Make Sure It Is Working!! It is also pretty useful for checking spelling and grammar.



The number of people that don't sign up for their own RSS feed is amazing. If you have a RSS feed you or one of your team must sign up for it. That way you can often spot issues before others tell you about them.

Sign up for Twitter here

If you want an excelllent heads up. Michael Hyatt has done it again, here
If you already using Twitter, I'm here

Happy Travels

A

No comments: