Wednesday 23 April 2008

Only 6 Months To Live


All,


I've just spent some of my lunch time in my local bookshop toing and froing between my favourite sections: cooking and travel.


Whilst I flipped though some of the travel books I thought, these writers get paid for these ideas? What an easy way to make a living. I can come up with an idea like this and get paid for it. Then I thought what would you do if you only had 6 months to live? What would you do? What would you do if you only had 6 months to totally change your life for the better?


First thing that came to mind was quit my job. No surprise there then. Soon very soon. Then I thought what else?


Tell more people I love them.


Travel More
Do something I've never done before. How none specific is that?


Several work things came up around more passive cashflow to fund all my travels.


Then what would I do to totally change my life within 6 months?


Apply some of the things I've read actually to my life..more to follow.


What would you do?


If you've never emailed or commented before, what would have to happen so that you did? I'm looking for inspiration, things to do, more reasons to quit my job and a book deal!


Happy Travels


A




Technorati : , ,

No comments: