Friday 25 May 2007

PhotoReading - Day 10 - Protecting Your #1 Asset by Michael Lechter


Day : Day 10


Time : 1945


Location : Home


Trigger Words : 16


Title : Protecting Your #1 Asset - Michael Lechter


Purpose : This was all fairly straight forward. The purpose for me is getting easier and easier. Although I've had this book on my shelf for a very long time, yet my motivation to go through it wasn't actually that high.


Prepare and Preview: As yesterday my preview yielded that this was again a very US centric book. Therefore the actually information to myself wasn't that relevant.


Thoughts on Process : As I was PhotoReading, I knew this book would be of little benefit to me, other than for definitions and it pays to have very good legal advice in business.


Time Spent activating and how : I spent 20 minutes and went. That's it. That all I really need. It even crossed my mind am I really Super Reading and dipping.


What is the one thing from the book that I can use right now in my life? Definitions, what are IP and patients.


The Future : Find more UK law/business applicable books, certainly if you want more finite detail. Yet 10 days, 10 books. That is a surprise.


Happy Travels



A


No comments: