Monday 21 May 2007

Learning to Remember the Eyes

I’m a big fan of accelerated learning. It and you have so much potential. I’ve been playing and using accelerated learning for many, many years. One of the techniques of memory that I use is the link system. This is where you associate one item and link/hook/combine it to another, thus remembering the first.

For whatever reason, I always seem to get muddled with NLP eyes accessing cues and the position of the eyes and the internal dialog direction. This is when you look at a person and they are talking to themselves, many people move their eyes down and to their left.

On the train, I thought to myself oh come on, let’s remember this. I thought about it for a moment, then it struck me. Look at a person, holding a telephone to their ear. How many people hold the telephone between their head and left shoulder and talk?? That was my link!! So now when I think about the position of the eye accessing cue for internal dialogue, I’m on the telephone.

The other thing that struck me is why, do you have all the tools and techniques at your disposal, yet not use them?

Happy Travels

A

No comments: